Connecting eligible patients to support and resources
At IncyteCARES, our mission is to help eligible patients access their prescribed Incyte medication and to offer information and resources that provide extra support during treatment. Our team is available to patients and their caregivers by phone every weekday.
IncyteCARES MAY HELP ELIGIBLE PATIENTS WITH:
- Insurance benefit verification
- Information about prior authorizations
- Guidance with appealing insurance denials or coverage restrictions
Patient Assistance Options
- Copay/coinsurance assistance*
- Free medication program
- Temporary access for insurance coverage delays†
- Information about independent nonprofit organizations
Education and Support
- IncyteCARES call center available every weekday
- Educational information for your patients about their condition and Jakafi
- Patient Welcome Kit
- Delivery coordination for Jakafi
Help Identifying Support Resources
Information About Independent Organizations‡ That May Be Able To Assist With:
- Treatment-related transportation or lodging costs
- Medication cost assistance
- Emotional and educational support
*Amount of savings for the purchase of Jakafi will not exceed $11,977 per month and $25,000 per year. Uninsured, cash-paying patients are not eligible. Not valid for patients insured through Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and TRICARE or any state medical or pharmaceutical assistance program. Valid prescription for Jakafi for an FDA-approved indication is required. Please see full criteria for eligibility or call IncyteCARES. Update effective as of September 30, 2019.
†Terms, conditions, and additional eligibility criteria apply. Valid prescription for Jakafi for an FDA-approved indication is required. Patients insured through Medicare, Medicaid, and TRICARE are not eligible. Free product is offered to eligible patients without any purchase contingency or other obligation.
‡Some organizations may receive donations from Incyte Corporation.